Thursday, September 8, 2011

Who is "Me"?

"For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are your works, and that my soul knows very well." Psalm 139:13-14

An excerpt from "31 Days of Praise" - It's wonderful to know that You (God) are not the least bit dissatisfied with my inborn talents, intelligence, aptitudes, appearance, and personality, for Your hands have made and fashioned me. I am one of Your original masterpieces! 

How do you view yourself? Do you see yourself as Christ does or do you often look through judging eyes and wish that many things about you were different? Do you compare who you are with who you(the world) thinks you "should" be? This world's standards are not the Lord's. Do not be fed it's lies!

Friend, don't you realize that God wouldn't change one thing about you?! In addition to who you are, the only thing He wants to see in you is a reflection of Himself. You are perfect and precious to Him just as you are. The fact that you are unique and hand made by God should give you cause to rejoice! Be confident in Whom you belong and you will be confident in your entire being! You bare Christ's eternal imprint!! Rejoice!

Find Joy in Him, Beloved!

No comments:

Post a Comment