Wednesday, September 28, 2011

TIME to Consider...!

"The greatest possession you have is the 24 hours directly in front of you."
"The only preparation for tomorrow is the right use of today."
"Time is an irreversible, irreplaceable GIFT! It is not a RIGHT!"

Psalm 90:12 "So teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom."
Psalm 143:10 "Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness."
Psalm 39:4-5 "Lord, make me to know my end, and what is the measure of my days, that I may know how frail I am. Indeed, You have made my days as handbreadths, and my age is as nothing before You; certainly every man at his best state is but vapor."
James 4:14 "Whereas, you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away."
Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."
Psalm 139:3 "You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways."
Proverbs 4:26 "Ponder the path of your feet, and let all your ways be established."
Psalm 5:8 "...Make Your way straight before my face."
Psalm 18:32 "It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect."
Psalm 37:5 "Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him and He shall bring it to pass."
Psalm 32:8 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye."

Amid the unavoidable hurt this world inflicts, the Lord has truly blessed you with a life full of precious moments and although we are unaware of our numbered days, you have been given an incredible gift of Time! Just remember by Who's watch you're operating and make every minute count!!

Find Joy in Him, Beloved!

No comments:

Post a Comment