Saturday, August 13, 2011

Greetings, Loved Ones!

This blog has been created to be a source of strength and nourishment for those of you that feel as though you have lost or misplaced your Joy. It has also been created as a daily challenge to me. I have a deep desire to further my knowledge of the Holy Scriptures and grow deeper in love with my God and Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. You have just become my accountability partner. Thank you!! Thank you for walking this path alongside me. I pray that you will also be encouraged as we venture on this journey together. My preferred version of the Bible is the New King James Version, to which I will be referencing often. Come along with me...Let's find our JOY!

"Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10

No comments:

Post a Comment