Saturday, August 13, 2011

Good Morning!

"For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; weeping may endure for a night, but JOY comes in the morning." Psalm 30:5

May I be the first to bid you "Good Morning"! Here I sit at 1:30am in the comfort of my home, and you are on my mind, friend! You're probably wondering why I am not sleeping. I am excited about what the new day will bring and look upon it with anticipation; just as a child eagerly awaits a Christmas gift! What will the Lord bless us with this day?!! "The Lord will give strength to His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace." Psalm 29:11. I so wish for your heart to be comforted & filled with Joy! Wherever you are, whatever the state of your heart and life at present, I pray that God will place His hand upon you and give you peace.

Find Joy in Him, Beloved!

No comments:

Post a Comment