Thursday, August 25, 2011

Defense!

No one and nothing can steal your joy without your consent.

Be aware of joy robbers in your life so that you can guard against them. Our eyes must be permanently fixed upon the Lord in order to keep the right perspective. It is so easy to get caught up in the worries of this world, and that is precisely when the devil decides to attack. His goal is to discourage you and cause you to sin. Do not give him that power over you. I urge you, Friend, respond to his baiting with the truth we find in Psalm 91:2,9-11, "I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust'...Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; for He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways." If you are a believer in Jesus Christ, you have the power of His Holy Spirit within you, and it is from that you must draw when evil is upon you. When things go wrong, don't go wrong with them...choose to do right!

Shout aloud with joy, "O God, You are more awesome than Your holy places. The God of Israel is He who gives strength and power to His people. Blessed be God!" Psalm 68:35
"He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved." Psalm 62:2
HE is your defender!! 

Find Joy in Him, Beloved!

No comments:

Post a Comment