Tuesday, August 16, 2011

About Time!

"The whole pie belongs to Jesus, so be careful where you share a slice."
Ephesians 5:15-21
Have you ever consciously & intentionally researched how you spend your time? What are you investing in? Do you spend time on things that are eternally significant? Time is an irreplaceable, irrecoverable gift. Be aware of the time you've been given, Friend!
- Our time is short: Psalm 39:4-5 - "Lord, teach me to know my end, and what is the measure of my days, that I may know how frail I am. Indeed You have made my days as handbreadths, and my age is as nothing before You; certainly every man at his best state is but vapor." 
- All things, other than Christ, are unpredictable, unreliable, and unworthy to be sought after. We read in Ecclesiastes 12:1-8, that King Solomon, a wise man that had everything, refers to all as vanity. 
- Our time has a purpose and was bought with a price. The Lord should be our first priority and people, our second! Invest in the only 2 things that truly matter in this life. "Love the Lord thy God, with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind...thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself."(Matthew 22:36-40; 28:18-20).  

This is reason to rejoice, Friend! However you've spent your time thus far, renewing your perspective will cause you reevaluate your priorities, and you will find joy and fullness of life in the days you've been blessed with!!! Live like there's no tomorrow! "You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of joy in Your presence." Acts 2:28

Find Joy in Him, Beloved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment