Thursday, October 6, 2011

Spiritual Guard!

"Conscience is God's built-in warning system. Be very happy when it hurts you. Be very worried when it doesn't."
"This being so, I myself always strive to have a conscience without offence toward God and men." Acts 24:16

"Therefore take heed that the light which is in you is not darkness." Luke 11:35. Don't ignore the promptings of your conscience, which is your spiritual guard! If you do, you will become calloused to the Holy Spirit's guidance. "And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting." Romans 1:28. There is a reason for any unsettling of the heart. The battle between right and wrong is one that is very prevalent within & around us. 
Learn to heed the Spirit's concerns. For He will reveal the right course of action.

"For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps." 1 Peter 2:21
"Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness." Psalm 143:10
"Behold! My servant whom I have chosen, My beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon him..." Matthew 12:18

Find Joy in Him, Beloved!

No comments:

Post a Comment