Monday, October 17, 2011

No one and Nothing!!

How are you, my Friend?! I wanted to share a song that has been on my heart lately that I just love! Particularly, the truth of the chorus and the strength of these words, "And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us? And if our God is with us, then what can stand against?" I tear up when I sing these words because the answer is always "No one and Nothing!" I am not sure what struggle you may currently be facing, but pray the truth of Luke 18:27 over you. "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God." Own this verse and have courage!! 
(pause music at the bottom before enjoying)
 
"God plus one always equals the majority" and that fills me with indescribable joy!!! 

Find Joy in Him, Beloved!

No comments:

Post a Comment