Thursday, October 27, 2011

O Lord!

"O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold, O Lord, You know it all together. You have hedged me behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me." Psalm 139:1-5

"O Lord, You have pleaded the case for my soul; You have redeemed my life." Lamentations 3:58

"O Lord, You are my God. I will exalt You. I will praise your name, For You have done wonderful things; Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth." Isaiah 25:1

Father, Your love is astounding and everlasting. Thank you for knowing our inmost being and still desiring to draw us near to You. We are SO undeserving and entitled to nothing; yet, You long to richly bless us. Please teach us to be like You. Teach us to be doers of the Word, not only hearers. Remind us that we are nothing more than clay(Jeremiah 18:1-6). You are the Potter and can shape and mold in whatever way You see fit. We belong to You and are not our own. In everything we do, teach us first to look to You! You are the reason we're alive and for You we should daily strive.


"...Look, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so you are in My hand..." Jeremiah 18:6

Find Joy in Him, Beloved!

No comments:

Post a Comment