Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mountain Top or Valley?!

"Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths." Psalm 25:4

"You learn things from God in the narrow valley that you cannot learn on the mountain top. 
On the mountain top you learn that He is the God of glory and power; in the valley you learn that He is the God of all comfort and consolation. 
On the mountain top you learn that He is the God who reigns; in the valley you learn that He is the God who bore your grief and carried your sorrows. 
On the mountain top you learn that He is the God of justice and righteousness; in the valley you learn that He is the God of tender mercies and boundless grace. 
On the mountain top you learn that He is the God of strength and wholeness; in the valley you learn that He is the God of healing and restoration." 
His Footsteps, My Pathway

Where have you been residing lately, Friend? The mountain top or the valley? I've been in the valley; and it is there that the Lord resides with me. It is hard sometimes, but He is there through it all! He is faithful and trustworthy!
Here's a song of encouragement that was a blessing to me. 

Find Joy in Him, Beloved! 

1 comment:

  1. In the valley, but I'm taking hiking lessons. :)

    Thanks for your encouraging blog, B!

    ReplyDelete