Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Day for the Heart!

Dear Friend, today is a day dedicated to love. I don't know where you are or who you are with, but I pray that you are being embraced in a warm hug by someone you love. I pray that your heart is full and that you feel incredibly special. I also pray that if this Valentines Day wasn't everything you hoped it would be, that you remember where love began. Jesus Christ is the source of love and if you feel like you have no one, please remember, He knows your name and loves you beyond measure. Christ's love cannot be outranked by human emotion, nor can it dwindle. YOU are SO dear to His heart and He adores you! 
So make Christ your Sweet Valentine, as He has made you His!! He will hold you in His loving arms for eternity!! Love to you!

"...I have loved you, My people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love, I have drawn you to Myself." Jeremiah 31:3
Find Joy in Him, Beloved!

No comments:

Post a Comment