Thursday, January 26, 2012

At Peace!

Friend, in my prayers for you, I feel led to encourage a state of peace. Naturally, there is much on our minds and many things weighing on our hearts. The world we live in is extremely loud and it constantly leaves us worrying & wondering "What if...? Should I...? When...? How should I proceed?". When you have a question in/about life, where do you go for the answer? We are a people that are rarely at peace. There are not many that are comfortable with being still. Waiting is one of the most difficult things to do in today's day and age. I ask you friend, what is it like to be at peace? Have you ever experienced God's perfect peace? Do you dwell in it?

Jesus said, "Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27  
I am sure that you have had to face uncertain times, now or in the past. There is always some risk involved in any decision, but rest assured, that where God leads, His perfect peace will follow. 
"God is a God of peace. Peace is a powerful signature of His work within your life. The absence of His peace is a good indicator that you need to examine your heart and allow Him to show you why His peace has been disturbed. Every work of grace that God performs on your behalf, every work of His Spirit that He does in your heart, and every revelation that comes to you from His Word will be marked by peace. Do you need to make an important decision? God's peace will be in the answer. Do you need to take a new step of faith? God's peace will move you on. Are you going through a difficult situation? God's peace will keep you steady through the storm." 

Remember Friend, the life we live is not about us and what we should do, it's about God and what He has done...IS DOING! "I have been crucified with Christ; It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." (Galatians 2:20). Focus on God and He will reveal what He would have you do. He's not in the business of keeping secrets. Ask Him in earnest, "Father, how can I best serve You? What would You have me do?" then wait patiently for the answer; let Him lead.
Peace follows God's will and you are His will. Be at peace, Dear One.

"Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 5:23


Find Joy in Him, Beloved!

No comments:

Post a Comment